Saturday, May 21, 2011

Blogging for Christ

I have decided to start my own blog.....not to hear myself speak or see myself write....but to hopefully encourage the Body of Christ to learn and grow and understand who Christ is as I work to learn and grow and understand who Christ is.  I have seen lately how deceived people are when it comes to who Christ is and how teachers and preachers who are famous have come to make Jesus an all powerful genie of sorts that if you do "this, this and this" then you will be prosperous......While this is somewhat biblical the end message is not......Some people are getting the wrong ideas with this message and they use it to selfish gain such as to have cars, houses, fame, fortune....ect....however, the goal of living for Christ and being "prosperous" is to make others prosperous with your prosperity......If God blesses your hand.....you in turn are to not hoard it to gain earthly treasures, but to give it away......show God's Kingdom, and store up treasures in heaven.....Lets get back to the basic's of Christianity.....which is the Cross, the Resurrection, God's love for us and the Kingdom.......I hope you will subscribe to my Blog and hope you are blessed by it.....

1 comment: